Income Allocation vs Asset Allocation
Notes: The asset allocation planning method illustrated above allocates savings among stocks, bonds and cash, and withdraws amounts from savings to provide the retiree's income. The Income Allocation Planning method allocates income among interest, dividends, annuity payments and withdrawals from savings early in retirement.
For a description of assumptions and important disclosure, go to Income Allocation Plan Disclosure and Assumptions.
Register to Customize Your Plan
Fill in the information below to create your own Income Allocation Plan and to order your Income Allocation Plan report. By registering, you will also gain automatic access to all Go2Income resources.
Design Your Perfect Retirement Income Plan:
- Income at Start Hits Your Goal
- Income Increases Steadily
- Income is Safe and Free from Market Risk
- Income Continues for Life - For Sure
- Income Attracts a Small Amount of Taxes
- Income Does Not Wipe Out Your Legacy
- Income Automatically Deposited in Your Account
- Income Holds Up after Unplanned Withdrawals